CU Varsity Youth Checking+
Getting ahead financially can be tough for teens. What better way to get started than with your own checking account? Fort Worth City Credit Union offers a CU Varsity checking account designed just for young teens. Check out some of the benefits:
- For ages 13-17
- Instant access to your money with a Visa Debit card that you can choose to customize
- No minimum balance or monthly fees
- Earns interest on the money you keep in the account
- Free online services like online and mobile banking, bill pay and mobile deposit
- No Courtesy Pay - checks and debit purchases are returned/rejected if funds are not in the account so you can't spend money you don't have
- Monitor account activity and transfer funds from your phone with our mobile app
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF A CU VARSITY CHECKING ACCOUNT TODAY.
Enjoy freedom from fees! Freedom Checking is our free checking account for members with a clear ChexSystems history. There is no minimum balance, monthly fees, or direct deposit requirement. Courtesy Pay up to $300 is offered on this account.
Heritage Checking is an interest-bearing account for members who keep a higher balance in their checking accounts. There is a $500 minimum balance to avoid a $5.00 monthly fee. Heritage members receive 2 boxes of checks free per year, 2 free MyCardCreation debit cards per year, unlimited free teller/cashier checks, and Courtesy Pay up to $500.
Declare Independence from your financial past! Independence Checking is a second-chance checking account that offers those with a ChexSystems history the opportunity to still have a fully-functioning checking account. This account is available to everyone and offers checks and bill pay. There is a $7 monthly fee that is easily waived by a $1,000.00 aggregate minimum monthly direct deposit. If your balance becomes negative, the account will be charged a $1 daily negative balance fee until the balance is brought back up to $0. Courtesy Pay is not offered on the account to assist you in staying out of debt by not spending money you don't have.